CPR Electrical have recently been Accredited as ECO Smart Electricians
An EcoSmart Electrician is a licensed Electrical Contractor that is also trained, certified and accredited in energy efficiency. All EcoSmart Electricians have been professionally trained in energy efficient products, technologies and installations so that they are fully qualified and capable to assist you in reducing your energy usage, saving you money and play your small role in helping our environment.
EcoSmart Electricians adds value to your Business by:
- Saving your customers money
- Offering our customer’s informed choices
- Reducing our customers energy requirements and usage
- Helping our customers reduce their carbon footprint
- Reducing our negative impact on the environment
CPR can assist in your energy audits and provide recommendations on how you can save energy and become more cost efficient.
General points were savings can be made include:
- Lighting and control
- Motor control via Variable speed drives
- Power factor correction
- Alternative renewable energy Solar and Wind